Sunday, September 13, 2009

narcolepsy

narcolepsy- nar·co·lep·sy (när'kə-lěp'sē)
n.
A disorder characterized by sudden and uncontrollable, though often brief, attacks of deep sleep, sometimes accompanied by paralysis and hallucinations. Also called hypnolepsy.

Seriously, I never thought that it would be possible to be tired all the time. But it totally is, and I totally am. This has put a whole new spin on being tired. I get tired after I eat a full meal. I mean, full blown food coma. We went to breakfast this morning, and I layed on the couch for two hours when we got home. I couldn't get up. I was glued there. It wasn't the first time, nor I dare say the last. On Saturday, I was at work, and if we had a place for me to lay down, I would have knocked out for sure. My eye balls were burning because I was so tired! I am a nap-a-holic I think.
I keep hearing that its going to get better soon, that I will have more energy in a few weeks. I want that time to come now, because I feel like an 80 year old. I'm becoming convinced that being pregnant is totally a glimpse into the distant future, a glimpse of what its like to be really old. I need to take a nap before I do anything. I have to pee all the time. Im starting to forget things, all the time. And, I cant eat really delicious bad-for-you-food, plus, I cant always control when I have to fart (sorry hunny!) See, a total glimpse into the future. Im going to take a nap now.


No comments:

Post a Comment