Friday, October 2, 2009

The bean is out of the bag!

I know, usually its a cat that's out of the proverbial bag, but I'm pretty sure its not a cat in there. It totally a bean, and I have the gas to prove it. So its mid week 12 of this baby making mission, and things have progressed fast. When I have an ultrasound, its a baby now, with limbs, and a HUGE head. (apparently its normal, or my Dr is lying to me to make me shut up). Before it was just a blob, and now its person! And boy does that baby move around in there when its on camera. I'm talking flips, arms flailing, leg kicks. Total ham.
Wednesday we went to have some super high resolution ultra sound done that they use to detect disease, and imagine this: MY UNBORN CHILD WASN'T COOPERATING. It was facing the wrong way, and moved every which way minus that way we needed it. Huge surprise that our baby was being difficult. Ill blame that on dad. So we go back next week, and we might find out what the little bean is! Even though I totally know its a boy, there's no way that a girl would make me this hungry, all the time.
So the bean is out of the bag, we have started telling people that didn't know, reminding people that do, and sometimes I even feel compelled to tell strangers too ( I don't, but i want to sometimes just so they know that there's a baby in here, and no, its not beer bloat from last night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment